Peanut butter cakes
What you will need!
- Old 1 to 1 and a half cups of Shortening.
- 3/4 of a cup Peanut Butter.
- 3 and a half cups of Wild Bird Seed.
- 1 cup of Quick Oats.
- 1/2 a cup of Corn Meal/Polenta.
How to make!
- Stir together your bird seed, oats, and corn meal. Set aside.
- Melt the shortening and peanut butter together and stir until completely combined (you want the mixture to be a smooth liquid).
- Pour in the seed mixture and stir together until the seed mixture is thoroughly coated with no dry spots.
- Spoon the mixture into moulds of your choice, spreading and smoothing the edges.
- Freeze until set (about an hour.)
- Store in the freezer until ready to use.