Hard Suet Mix
A quick and easy to make garden feast for all small birds.
- 250 grams of fresh ground suet
- 1/3 of a cup of sunflower seeds
- 2/3 of a cup of wild bird seed (mix)
- 1/8 of a cup of chopped peanuts
- 1/4 of a cup of raisins
How to make it!
- Melt suet in a saucepan over low heat.
- Allow it to cool thoroughly, then reheat it.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Allow the suet to cool until it has slightly thickened, then stir it into the mixture in the bowl. Mix thoroughly. Pour into pie pan or form, or pack into suet feeders.
- Put the food out on your table for garden birds to eat.