- 1 whole lettuce leaf
- 1 cup of dry oat meal
- 1 carrot
- ½ an apple
- 5 blueberries or other fruit
How to make it!
- Mix popcorn, bread crumbs and sunflower seeds.
- Run suet through meat grinder, melt in a double boiler and set aside to cool and harden slightly.
- Reheat, and while in liquid form pour over dry ingredients.
- Sprinkle with sand.
- Stir until all ingredients are well coated.
- Pour out onto wax paper.
- Bring sides of paper up around mixture and press to form a ball.
- Refrigerate until firm. Serve in netted bag.