Oatmeal Raisin Truffles
- 1 Large sweet potato, baked until soft
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 banana
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup diced peaches
- 1 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
How to make it!
- In the food processor, puree sweet potato, banana, peaches and carrots until smooth.
- When smooth, add quick cooking oats and puree until smooth again.
- Stir in raisins with wooden spoon.
- Roll into small balls and freeze. They will keep for about 6 months in the freezer.
- During the winter place every day on the bird table and watch your birds eating!