Judith's Dough ball treats
A great winter treat for all garden birds
- Plain flour
- dried fruit-raisins- prunes -apricots or similar
- windfall apples chopped into small pieces
- grated suet
- vegetable oil
How to make it!
- Put plain flour in a bowl.
- Add small amounts of any of the dried fruit (apples and grated suet.)
- Mix to a stiff mixture with the vegetable oil and mould into small balls (put some flour on your hands for this).
- Place on your bird feeder and see them gobble this treat.
- I make small amounts and keep spare balls in a tray kept from plant seedlings