Bacon Fat Recipe
Bacon fat will melt if the outside temperature is too high.
What you will need:
- Bacon fat
- Bird Seed
- Small bowl
- Cling film
- Pipe Cleaner
How to make it!
- Pour the bacon fat into a bowl, and when it had cooled I added some bird seed.
- Mix the fat and bird seed well and poured it into some small bowls.
- Remember before doing this to line the bowls with cling film.
- Place the bowls in the fridge to harden, poke both ends of a pipe cleaner into the fat once it hardens.
- When hard remove the fat balls from the fridge.
- Now feed string through the holes and hang the fat balls from tree for your garden birds to eat.