Apple Slice Bird Feeder
What you will need!
- Dried Apples
- Corn syrup – small amount
- Bird Seed – small amount
- Wire – most wire will work as long as it’s strong enough to hold the apples
- Pastry brush
- Wire Cutters
- String or ribbon
How to make!
- You will need a selection of apples.
- Slice the apples and make a small hole (for the string) in the centre of each.
- Leave the apples to dry.
- When dry spread peanut butter on the apple slices and further cover with chopped fruit and bird seed.
- Now use the string and wire to make your bird feeder.
- When ready hang your Apple Slice Bird Feeder and wait for the birds to visit it.