Wild Bird Kish Shabob
A tasty fresh fruit meal for your garden birds!
What you will need:
- Dried fruit
- Summer squash
- Any other fresh fruits that you have around your kitchen or garden.
How to make it!
- Slice the larger items into manageable sizes and poke a hole in the centre of each piece.
- Tie a large knot in one end of a 3 to 4 foot piece of twine.
- Run the twine through your fruits and vegetables.
- Now hang your stringed treats over a tree branch and watch as your feathered friends feast on your new offering.