Berries, Berries, Berries!
This recipe is easy to make and require no cooking.
What you will need:
- 1 cups of rendered suet.
- 1 1/2 cups of chunky peanut butter.
- 1 cup of mixed, dried berries. Strawberries, blueberries, cherries and cranberries.
- 1 cup of sunflower seed hearts.
- 1 cup of oatmeal.
- 1/2 cup of corn muffin mix.
How to make it!
- In a large bowl, add the chunky peanut butter to the rendered suet while it is still warm.
- Once the peanut butter is melted, add the dried berries and the sunflower seed hearts.
- Then stir in the oatmeal and corn muffin mix.
- After all of the ingredients are thoroughly mixed, put the mixture into moulds or on a cookie sheet to cool.
- Place the food outside on your feeder or spread it on the lawn. Now wait for your garden birds to appear!