Hanging Heaven Treat
What you will need!
- 3 parts suet
- 1 part cornmeal
- 1 part peanut butter
- 1 part brown sugar
- 1 part raisins, dried cherries, etc.
- 1 part mixed seed or broken nuts
- Sprinkling of sand
- 1 or more coconuts, split in half
How to make!
- Melt the suet, allow to cool before re-melting it again.
- Stir in other ingredients.
- Cook until the mixture is the consistency of porridge. If too thick, add small amounts of water or milk; if too thin, add flour.
- Pour into coconut halves. Leave to cool and harden.
- Hang coconut halves from tree limbs or eaves.