Scrap Pie for birds
What you will need!
- 4 cups crumbs (bread, cake, doughnut, etc.)
- 4 cups of kitchen scraps (noodles, meat scraps, fruit or vegetables, etc.), chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of fine sand
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 tablespoons of melted bacon fat
How to make!
- Grease the baking pan and layer bread crumbs and scraps.
- Beat the eggs and mix with remaining ingredients.
- Pour over crumbs and scraps.
- Cover and chill for 1 to 3 hours, then bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cool and break in to small pieces. Place outside on bird feeder.