Nuts about Nuts!
What you will need!
- 3 cups rendered suet
- ¾ cup of nuts (walnuts, pecans or unsalted mixed nuts)
- ½ cup of shelled sunflower seeds
- ¾ cup of crunchy peanut butter
How to make!
- In a large bowl, add the chunky peanut butter to the rendered suet while it is still warm.
- Once the peanut butter is melted, add the nuts and the sunflower seed
- After all of the ingredients are thoroughly mixed, put the mixture into moulds or on a cookie sheet to cool.
- Now place the food outside on your bird feeder.