Yummy Peanut butter
A great food for young chicks.
What you will need:
- 4 cups of plain cornmeal
- 2 cups of plain flour
- 1 cup of solid Crisco
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
How to make it!
- Use a food mixer to mix together the cornmeal and flour.
- With the mixer running, add the Crisco by the tablespoon.
- Now add peanut butter by the tablespoon.
- Mix well together until the mixture is not too sticky or too crumbly.
- Squeeze into balls with your hand. Put the balls in a plastic bag and pop into freezer.
- When ready to serve, put the balls in the microwave. Cook on high, 10 seconds per ball.