Apple Suet Cookies
What you will need!
- 225g of Suet Pellets
- 1 Slice of brown bread (crumbled)
- A couple of digestive biscuits (crumbled)
- 1 finely cut red apple
- 200ml cold water
How to make!
- Place suet pellets in an old pan and heat gently – do not burn.
- Once soft, empty into a large bowl and mix in all of the water.
- Now add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Mould your mix into cookie cutters.
- Don’t forget to add the string as that makes it easier to hang them outside.
- Allow to cool in the fridge before serving to the birds.