Gourmet Bluebird Food
A great summer food for Woodpeckers and Bluebirds.
What you will need:
- 1 jar of crunchy peanut butter
- Corn meal
- A tub of Lard
- 1 box of chopped Raisins or currants or cranberries
How to make it!
You can also add currants, cranberries, sunflower seeds, whole kernel corn or anything you think the birds would like to eat in the mix or alongside the suet in a feeder tray.
- Add as much of each ingredient as you want.
- Mix the ingredients together in a large bowl to make a paste.
- Roll the mixture in to ball like shapes.
- Put any remaining mixture in bags and freeze.
- Place a ball or two on your feeder tray.
- Now wait for the birds to visit your garden. Bluebirds and woodpeckers love this yummy mixture!