Hanging Bird Cakes
- 2 cups crushed cereal..... (Cheerios or Shredded Wheat.)
- 2 cups of crushed pellets or instant oatmeal cereal
- 2 cups of assorted seeds
- ¼ of a cup of honey
How to make it!
- Stir until the mixture is wet but not dripping.
- You may need to adjust the honey.
- Pour the mixture onto a cooking sheet and spread it out
- Bake at a very low temperature.... like 200 – 225 Fahrenheit for about 45 minutes
- Half way through cooking score the mixture to make it easier to cut.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool.
- The cakes make great treats or snacks for your garden birds!