- Two x 150 gram jars of baby food sweet potatoes
- 2 jars of baby food tropical fruit
- 1 to 1.5 cups of bird pellets
- 3 eggs and eggshells (crushed)
- Any recycled pellets left in our birds' bowls
How to make it!
- Mix eggs and baby food.
- Crush the egg shells in a small blender.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Place the mixture in paper cupcakes or muffin tins (4 tablespoons in each.)
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes until firm or bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes till firm.
- This mixture makes 12 servings.
- Serve warm, but not too hot. Save remainder in fridge and warm before serving.