Bird Seed Wreath
Try making this easy using unflavoured gelatine and bird seed and watch the bird flock to it!
- 1 kilogram packet of plain gelatine
- 1/2 cup of warm water
- 3 tablespoons of light corn syrup
- 3/4 of a cup flour
- 4 cups of bird seed
- Ring pan
- Spoon or whisk
- Non-stick oil spray
- Wide ribbon or fabric remnant
- Hook or metal ring
How to make it!
- Spray the mould with oil spray
- In a large bowl, stir together the gelatine, warm water, corn syrup and flour until it becomes a paste.
- Add the birdseed and mix well.
- Press it firmly into the oiled pan.
- Tie on the ribbon add the hook or ring and hang! Enjoy watching the birds!