Grandma's original bird food recipe
This is an easy bird food recipe for young and old to make.
- 2 kg of lard and some bacon grease (or any fat of your choice)
- 2 cups of peanut butter
- 6 cups of cornmeal,
- 5 cups of flour
How to make it!
- Melt the lard and peanut butter together.
- Add the cornmeal and flour to the melted peanut butter and lard.
- Stir the mixture well.
- Put on a tray feeder, in a suet cage, or in a tin can.
- Leave to cool.
- Now place it outside for your birds to enjoy!
- If you make the whole recipe and have too much, it freezes very well.