Easy and Nutritious Bird Mix
In the winter seeds are often not enough for hungry garden birds. Have a go at making this nutritious mix. It will give the birds in your garden all the nutrients they need to survive!
- ½ cup of sunflower seeds
- ½ cup of raisins
- ½ cup of cracked corn
- ½ cup of crunchy peanut butter
How to make it!
This meal takes just 5 minutes to make!
- Crush the seeds in to small pieces.
- Mix the seeds, raisin and corn in a bowl.
- Now, add the peanut butter.
- Make balls or long strips with the mix.
- Leave the mix to cool in the fridge.
- Now put the balls/strips out on your bird table for your garden birds to eat.