October Week 4 Peanut Apple Ball
Peanut apple ball
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons of oats or your favourite bird seed
- Dried Apricots
- 1 apple
How to make it!
- Spread the oats or seeds on a small plate and mix with the raisins and apricots.
- Peel and core the apple.
- Mix the chopped apple with oats and seeds.
- Add the peanut butter and make in to the shape of a ball.
- Position an apple slice in the centre.
- The sprinkle with oats and seeds until the mixture is not sticky.
- Now place the mixture outside for your garden birds to eat and enjoy!
Peanut apple ball recipe