Wild berries medley for birds
Use the last of your summer fruits to make this delicious snack for the birds that visit your garden.
- 3 cups of rendered suet
- 5 cups of chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 cup of sunflower hearts
- 1 cup of berries
How to make it!
- Melt three cups of rendered suet and 1.5 cups of chunky peanut butter in a bowl.
- Add a cup of oatmeal, a cup of sunflower seed hearts, half a cup of corn muffin mix and a cup of assorted berries (blueberries, strawberries, cranberries and cherries).
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Leave out overnight or place in the fridge.
- Cut in to small rectangles and place outside.