Easy Peanut Butter Bird Treats
Peanut butter bird treats are easy to make! Prepare a plate of goodies today and then sit and wait by the window. Soon birds will be visiting the feeder to eat the food you have prepared.
- day old bread
- heart-shaped cookie cutter
- Peanut butter (I’ve heard you can also use shortening)
- Skewer (or a tapestry needle will work)
How to make it!
- Use your cookie cutter to make shapes from your bread.
- Thread your yarn through each heart with a skewer or tapestry needle.
- Spread each shape with peanut butter.
- Sprinkle bird seed all over the hearts.
- Hang them for the birds!