Nut and Seed Medley
This mix appeals both to seed eaters such as finches and buntings and soft food eaters including wrens and robins.
1 cup of finely chopped peanuts
1 cup of finely chopped walnuts
half a cup of sunflower seeds
one - quarter of a cup of dried mealworms
How to make it!
- Mix the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Serve the mix in small portions.
- For small birds put the food in a hanging feeder or small dish.
- For larger birds place the food out on a bird tray or feeder.
- Re-stock with new food after every 2-3 days.