Pine Cone Birdfeeder
You will need:
- Pine cone
- Butter knife
- Smooth peanut butter and lard
How to make it!
1.Use scissors to cut a long piece of string to hang the bird feeder.
2. Take the string and tie a knot around the pine cone near the top (at the stalk end).
3. Tie a knot in the other end of the string so you can hang your bird feeder.
4. Place the peanut butter and lard on a plate.
5. Use the butter knife to spread the peanut butter and lard mixture inside the pine cone and around the edges.
6. Hold the pine cone over the plate and sprinkle birdseed over it. Then roll the pine cone in any birdseed that has fallen on the plate.
7. Now hang the pine cone on a feeder or tree branch outside.