Apples Nut Balls
This recipe requires no baking. The food can be put outside for birds to eat all year round.
- 8 apples (any kind)
- 2-3 cups of flour (add more if still wet)
- 2 cups of birdseed (any kind)
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup water
How to make it!
- Peel the apples then you slice them into small slices (about 5 cms.)
- Then put them in the blender with a bit of water and blend for 20 to 30 seconds
- Then mix together the flour, birdseed, oatmeal and peanuts together.
- Add the apple mixture into the dry mixture and stir well until you can't see any white specks.
- Roll the mixture into balls with your hands and squeeze them so they don’t crumble. ( any size )
- Then place outside and watch your feathered friends gather around.