Sticky Bird Meal
- 2 Scoops of raisins
- 1 spoon of raw granola or Cheerios or a mixture of oatmeal and nuts
- Liquidised sunflower seed butter or crunchy peanut butter
How to make it!
- Add raisins, granola/cheerios, oatmeal and nuts to a bowl and mix well together.
- Liquidise sunflower seed butter (or add crunchy peanut butter.)
- Mix ingredients together to make a paste.
- Pour ingredients in to yoghurt cups or pine cone feeders.
- Leave ingredients to cool.
- Hang pots and feeders outside and wait for your garden birds to appear.