Fine Feathered Entree
This bird food mix will attract many birds to your garden and bird feeder.
- 3 parts melted fat (suet preferred)
- 1 part cornmeal or finely cracked corn
- 1 part peanut butter or other nut butter
- 1 part sunflower kernels or chopped nuts
- 1 part brown sugar
- 1 part chopped dried fruit (currants, raisins and prunes)
How to make it!
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- Mix together and add a little water.
- Place the ingredients in a baking tray.
- Cook for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and put the mixture in small pots.
- Hangs pots from bird feeder or from tree branches