This recipe will take you just a few minutes to prepare!
- Several sticks or twigs
- Clear honey
- Wild birds seed
How to make it!
- Have a wander in your local park or wood.
- Search and find twigs and sticks that have a diameter of between 1 and 5 centimetres.
- Spread clear honey well over the twigs and sticks that you have collected.
- Pour the bird seed mix over the sticks.
- Leave the twigs in the fridge overnight to harden.
- Now hang the twigs from a tree in your garden or school grounds and wait for the birds to visit.